Archive for BLOG – Wellbeing Musings for Divine Women
Take some time out of your busy schedule and give yourself some self-care. Open a bottle of Sensation, deeply inhale the luscious relaxing scent and then, with some good carrier oil, nourish your skin and your senses.
Ladies, we pride ourselves to be excellent with multi-tasking. Our minds busy with thoughts racing all over the place considering our never ending to do list.
It is important to recharge, however. Like your mobile phone you need to give it a rest and a chance to recharge properly.
So, click on the image above, close your eyes, breathe deeply into your belly and let go for two minutes.
The Dance of the Flower is not a solo performance. Likewise, to blossom into greatness we cannot do it on our own and in our own strength.
Like in a choreographed dance where each dancer knows their specific steps to move organically to form a whole, so we too, can only flourish allowing others to dance in their movements synchronised with us.
We are all dancers, let us unfold our magic and dance together as one, only then can the real beauty be seen!
© 2012 A.R.(“Geli”) Heimann
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE/POST IN YOUR EZINE/NEWSLETTER OR WEB SITE? You may, as long as you commit to leave all of the links active, do not edit the article in any way, and include this complete blurb with it:
“Geli Heimann, B.Sc, M.Sc Psych, Holistic Psychologist in private praxis, as well as Energy Therapist, Sacred Sexuality Tantra Educator, Transformational Interventionist, Spiritual Teacher and Healer, Mentor, NLP Practitioner. Get confidential coaching or further tips at www.JourneyOfIntimacy.com or at FeminineRenaissance.com”
Sometimes it’s good to share a smile with friends, loved ones … and enemies, who have a momentary challenge with smiling.
Share your smiles with others, it can be a little video clip, a heartwarming anecdote, a sweet joke, an endearing picture / photo …. anything that speads a little sunshine in the lives of others.
Here are some lovely quotes:
• “Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.” Mark Twain
• “And through the tears, we’ll smile when we recall, we had it all for just a moment.” – St. Elmo’s Fire
• “No smile is as beautiful as the one that struggles through the tears.”
• “A smile is a light in the window of the soul, indicating that the heart is at home.”
• “Smile, it’s the second best thing one can do with one’s lips.”
• “Brighten the world with your smile.”
• “A smile costs nothing, but gives much.”
• “A smile is a little curve that sets a lot of things straight.”
• “What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.” Joseph Addison
• “A smile can open a heart faster than a key can open a door.”
• “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
• “Everyone smiles in the same language.” – Author Unknown
• “If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine.” – Author Unknown
• “I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.” – Author Unknown
• “Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” – Mother Teresa
• “It takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty-three to frown.” – Author Unknown
• “Peace begins with a smile.” – Mother Teresa
…. and Ladies, here’s one from me: “A smile is the sexiest gift you can give to a man … your man”
Is feminine energy and sexual attraction only part of being a young woman?
A resounding ‘No!’ Youthfulness, the way I see it, has a sense of flexibility, appetite for life and curiosity, a joie de vivre, a hearty or carefree enjoyment of life, and a desire to keep growing and developing in our forever evolving personal best.
When we grow older, we have an opportunity to also grow in wisdom, true joy, unconditional love, power, and intuitive healing capacities. A woman who allows her true radiance shine will live those qualities whilst being open and trusting.
It gives me great joy to teach my glorious feminine sisters the fine art of receiving pleasure, and actually understand the power of communicating our delicious joyful thoughts and desires without manipulation. Oh it creates an electrifying effect on ourselves and others. … Did I say that men secretly wish we would?
Last night I had a dream …
Typically, we are there for others, busy giving, busy excelling, busy with all the things we have on our never ending to-do list …. it feels like a frivolous luxury to just spend time on ourselves in a nurturing and self pampering way.
This article is all about a big subject: breasts: accepting them for what they are rather than what they are not, loving them, and giving them a nurturing self massage with essential oils, which due to their therapeutic and organic pureness, not only nourish the body, but also elevate the healing electro-magnetic energy frequencies so needful for our breasts.
All the photos in this article I took of myself, of my own hands and breasts, so you know that I am practising myself what I am sharing with you!