How to Relax and Pamper Your ManBy
Hey Ladies, do you want to do something special for your man? …. warning, it’ll make him swoon and groan … and then some …
OK, we all know that there is a time and place when we want to have red hot passionate sex with our guys, almost virtually ripping their clothes off … you know what I mean….
But then there are other times when raw passionate sex is not on the cards, he’s been on his feet all day, tired and exhausted and he just wants to chill out and relax.
At that point there is nothing more wonderful for him when you honour him with a pampering massage, starting at his feet. Even if you do not know where the Reflexology, or the VitaFlex points are, by giving him a massage, unhurried and fully conscious with presence, it will make a huge difference to him feeling very special.
OK, so, get yourself into a comfy position – I assume he is already.
Focus, ground and centre yourself, then take one foot into each hand and just hold his feet.
In your mind, in your heart observe those feet with gratitude. They belong to the man you love. They belong to a human being who deserves to be loved, despite of all the various faults he might have. Right now, this is irrelevant. Right now, you really just want to honour him from a deepest sense of respect and love from within you. Be present. This is not the time to think about dinner, or if the kids have done their school homework or whatever.
Whenever you give a massage, especially when you move from one foot to the other, don’t loose contact with his body. It really does not feel great for him if you have just worked on one foot, then take your hands off in order to get some more oil and then work on the other foot, meanwhile leaving him ‘hanging in the nowhere’ as it were. Lean your body against his feet to remain contact and to retain the energetic loop, until you resume with the next foot.
Start off with a gentle effleurage, a French word meaning “to skim” or “to touch lightly on”, is a series of light and gentle massage strokes all over the foot you are working on.
It’s great if you have reflexology knowledge or knowledge of the VitaFlex points (Raindrop Technique), but if you don’t, it does not matter, just work the oils in deeply, asking him if the pressure is ok. Go deeply on the soles of the feet and more gentle around the toes. Keep your mind present!
Then go to the reflexology prostate point at the ankle (see picture), and massage in first the “Goldenrod” essential oil, and then layer over it the “Mister” essential oil blend. I will explain those oils a bit further down.
OK, want some more?? These two oils, I just mentioned are very powerful oils. It’s come to my knowledge that they work as good if not better than Viagra …. (without any of the side effects of the drug).
Goldenrod oil you can use directly and undiluted on the skin in the groin area.
Mister oil blend I would mix with a good carrier oil or massage oil such as V-6 (the reason is that Mister has peppermint in it and can be quite strong for some people.
Now, if he is up for it (I bet he is) you can then give him a most sumptuous genital massage which is a real tantra sexuality treat, that’ll make him moan and groan with delight. Ehem, as this post is part of a publicly general area, I clearly cannot give you a detailed description as to how to do that. Just contact me if you are interested in learning that.
I suggest that you prepare yourself for such times with the appropriate essential oils as well as a good massage carrier oil.
A quick side note to buying essential oils. Personally my oils of choice are from the Young Living brand, they are therapeutically safe, highly concentrated and medicinally potent. However, if you ever buy essential oils elsewhere, don’t expect the same results …. but what’s even more important, don’t ever buy oils and carrier oils for massages in clear glass or clear plastic bottles. Those oils are medicinally useless, unless you just like a nice pretty smelling massage. The reason is that the very fine essential oil molecules, which are capable to get through the skin into the blood and lymphatic system, will react chemically to light. The molecules ‘bunch up’, as it were, in contact with light and will not be able to penetrate through the skin pores effectively to give their therapeutic benefit.
OK, Let’s look at the oils:
Goldenrod (Solidago canadensis) supports the circulatory system. The reason Viagra works is because it opens up the blood vessels. The more blood in the genitals, the better it feels. However, it still requires physical and mental ‘attention’ and stimulation for the nerve ending to get the message that there is now loads of blood available ….
• For men with non psychological erectile issues: Take internally (Please ONLY Young Living brand for internal use!!) A capsule with 3 drops works well for most. 5 drops may work perhaps a bit too well, causing an erection bordering on discomfort.
Another recommendation for more irksome ED is: use 5-10 drops under the tongue each night (or add some into a capsule). By the end to two weeks he will notice quite strong urges. Goldenrod strengthens hormones that are weak or absent.
I suggest, start with a single drop and work up from there, rather than filling up a capsule and backing off from that.
(sometimes onset of diabetes 2 is the culprit of erectile issues. Have your doctor check his insulin levels. In that case also really go easy with starch carbohydrate foods. A heavy meal with potatoes, rice or pasta is just as bad as eating sugary cakes. Keep those blood sugars low with quality proteins and raw veggies and salads. It will make all the difference to both of your enjoyment!)
Mister Oil Blend
• sage (Salvia officinalis) – has been recognized for its benefits of strengthening the vital centers. Sage contains sclareol, which stimulates the body to produce its own estrogen. It may nutritionally support the body during times of hormonal change. It has been used in Europe for skin conditions such as eczema, acne, dandruff and hair loss, and by the Lakota Indians for purification, strength and healing, as well as a complete body tonic.
• fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) – is antiseptic and stimulating to the cirulatory and respiratory systems. It is antispasmodic and stimulating to the cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
• lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) – has sedative and calming properties that help overcome headaches, stress, nervous tension and help with insomnia. A favorite essential oil for it’s wonderful fragrance, it is considered a universal oil because of its wide range of uses.
• myrtle (Myrtus communis) – may help normalize hormonal imbalances of the thyroid and ovaries as well as balance an under-active thyroid. It may help the respiratory sytem with chronic coughs and tuberculosis and may support immune function in fighting colds, flu and infectious disease.
• peppermint (Mentha piperita) – is useful for many kinds of respiratory conditions, including bronchitis and pneumonia. High in menthol and menthone, it helps suppress coughs and clears lung and nasal congestion.
• blue yarrow (Achillea millefolium) – is a decongestant of the prostate and balances hormones. It is anti-inflammatory and reduces scarring. It also helps with nerve inflammation.
• …in a base of sesame seed oil.
**** To order your oils online, go directly to the Young Living company: http://youngliving.com/, or follow the links mentioned in the text. They will ship it to you wherever you are in the world. You will need to use my member number: 1186737 to set up your own account.
© 2012 A.R.(“Geli”) Heimann
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE OR WEB SITE? You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:
“Geli Heimann, B.Sc, M.Sc Psych, Holistic Psychologist in private praxis, as well as Energy Therapist, Sacred Sexuality Tantra Educator, Transformational Interventionist, Spiritual Teacher and Healer, Mentor, NLP Practitioner. Get confidential coaching or further tips at www.JourneyOfIntimacy.com”